Hi folks, hope you are doing well. Been gone for a whole week but back with a delicious recipe for you!!!! Do share your comments, pictures of recipes you might have tried on this blog and let’s interact.. Cooking is should be fun, eating more fun but in all our health should be of topmost priority! Enjoy and do pass your comments.. Much love😘😍
Whole grain pasta(small or medium pack)
1/2 a teaspoon of Tumeric powder
A handful each of chopped carrots, green pepper, spinach, tomatoes and onions
1 tablespoon of minced garlic
4 tablespoon of diced chilli green pepper
1/2 a pound of chicken breast
Salt to taste
1 tablespoon of Powdered shrimps
1 tablespoon of olive oil
Prep time: 20minutes
Cook time: 15 minutes
1. Dice chicken breast into sizable chunks, wash thoroughly with water, drain and place into a sauce pan.
2. Add the tablespoon of olive oil, minced garlic, diced chilli pepper, some chopped onions and salt to taste.
3. Place on medium heat, cover and allow to simmer for 5minutes,stir and cook for another 5minutes.
4. Add chopped carrots, green pepper, spinach, tomatoes and onions.
5. Stir in for a minute, add powdered shrimps and allow to simmer for another 2 minutes. Turn of heat and set aside.
6. In another sauce pan, bring some water to boil, add pasta and Tumeric powder,and a teaspoon of olive oil. Allow to cook for 5-8minutes.
7. Strain water from pasta.
Serve pasta with sauce and enjoy.
Food tastes good, but tastes even better when healthy