We can not continue to lose our wives,mothers, sisters to Breast Cancer.
Women who detect any of the following signs or symptoms should tell their doctor
– A lump in a breast
– A rash around (or on) one of the nipples
– The size or the shape of the breast changes
– A swelling (lump) in one of the armpits
– A pain in the armpits or breast that does not seem to be related to the woman’s menstrual period
– Pitting or redness of the skin of the breast; like the skin of an orange
– An area of thickened tissue in a breast
One of the nipples has a discharge; sometimes it may contain blood
– The nipple changes in appearance; it may become sunken or inverted
– The nipple-skin or breast-skin may have started to peel, scale or flake.
Knowing it exists is not enough, pass this on, #EndTheFear today.
Photo: Kobby Blay